For those who don’t know, I’m Rock Kitaro (Tennie) an author, essayist and a good-natured provoker of thoughts. I’m the unpopular opinion, currently publishing essays at StageInTheSky.com.
This was from my first live stream. It started out as me just testing the studio equipment…but rolled into a beautiful sermon of sorts. I honestly felt the Holy Spirit wash over me with this one. None of it was planned. None of it was written out. I usually mess up my words, which is why I edit them in videos of my essays, but for this Live Stream…it was incredible. I had to be careful because it’s the first time I spoke my honest thoughts about subjects that could get me in trouble while showing my actual face speaking the words. But that just goes to speak of how wicked this world has become…when saying the right thing, doing the right thing, and doing what’s good in God’s eyes can get you fired.
- Going all-in in Christianity
- Do Christians Today Know what Christ Taught?
- How I went from Rejecting Religion to Reading the Entire Bible
- How the World’s Ideologies (Feminism, Leftism) Conflicts with Bible Principles
- Strong and Independent, Trying to Find a Wife
- Attacking Popular Movements (BelieveAllWomen, Submission)
- I’d Rather Get Something Done than Hang Out with Friends