For this one, I had to get my thoughts down about Will Smith. I didn’t speak up or publish any essays about the Will Smith/Chris Rock slap when it first happened because everyone was talking about it. But for this, I want to focus on the perspective of young black men “like myself” (not ALL black men) and why we were especially upset/disappointed with Will Smith.
Just a heads up, I’m very critical of Black Culture in this video and I talk about Christianity towards the end.
- Will Smith was a Good Role Model for Black Men
- I Don’t Believe in Cancel Culture
- Protecting Black Women
- Prisons are Filled With Black Men
- We Worship and Prop Up the Wrong Influencers
- Why Father Figures are Important
- Andrew Tate
- Men Are Responsible for their Own Actions
- Men are Supposed to Lead
- Don’t be to Proud to Apologize